You can choose $MATIC. $ETH and many other tokens coming soon!
You can type the correct amount in the black box, use the +/- buttons on the sides or the helping buttons below.
The users have the possibility to play up to 4 coins simultaneously, choosing for each one heads or tails. The order of the coins, starting from the top, is important to determine if the bet is winning or losing.
For example, if my bet with 4 coins is HTHH:
- The result HHTH is a losing result.
- The result HTHH is a winning result.
By increasing the number of the coins the user can increase the amount of the prize in an exponential way. Said n the number of coins, the amount of the prize (P) is calculated in this way:
For this reason the possible plays are mainly 4:
- Win 2 times* of the value of the pot with only one coin.
- Win 4 times* the value of the pot with two coins.
- Win 8 times* the value of the pot with three coins.
- Win 16 times* the value of the pot with four coins.
The system already sets a minimum GWEI taking into account the actual GWEI of the blockchain in order to maximize the speed of the transaction and improve the user experience.